January 2, 2019
Business owners and executives know that the best of all worlds is to have avoided litigation to begin with. At our firm, we start by setting up agreements, deals, and transactional work to minimize litigation risk. We understand that working out a cost-based resolution with the leas amount of disruption to your business operations is key to a successful outcome.
Our transactional business work includes patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, business creation and formation, partnership agreements, intellectual property and avoidance opinions, web domain disputes, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, business dissolution, eviction, and foreclusore.
When less time-consuming options are not available, we back up our transactional experience with tireless litigators, and we litigate like few other firms. Whether acting as litigators or dealmarkers, however, our legal counsel will make a significant difference to your bottom line.
“As experienced business litigation and transactional attorneys, we create opportunities for the best possible outcome. We will not attempt to sell you a bill of goods about getting an improbable outcome. We provide a cost-benefit analysis at every important stage of the legal process, so you can make informed decisions on how best to proceed.” -Business and Patent Attorney.
We have extensive experience with business issues, business disputes and litigation matters, including:
- Patent and trademark infringement, confidentiality and intellectual property litigation
- Patent acquisition, trademark acquisition, contract review, contract drafting and litigation
- Business formation (corporate, partnership and limited liability company)
- Partnership disputes and business dissolution
- Executive compensation litigation and employment contract disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty between partners
- Shareholder disputes
- Breach of contract litigation
- Real estate property disputes and commercial lease litigation
We Move Your Case Along Efficiently, Always Seeking a Cost-Effective Resolution
Reaching a successful resolution to a business issue involves an in-depth understanding of the process. Our lawyers have a record of resolving commercial lawsuits and business disputes in jurisdictions throughout Texas. We understand the process and we know what judges expect in the way of evidence and arguments. We work hard to find a cost-effective solution that will save your business money and let you get your mind back on your operations.